Leave a comment


Girllivinglife's Blog

It’s crazy in this period in time for the youths of my dear country, Nigeria, trying to make something out of life, living life on their own, getting a good job, a good home, starting a family and taking good care of our families, since we’ve all been left to our fate with the Government doing nothing to ease the situation.

It is no longer news that out of all the youths in my country, only 20% are employed, the rest of the 80% have to fend for themselves, but how? with no allowances from the government and no job.

But hey! we’re Nigerians, we’ll always survive but don’t get me wrong. We survive legally which many wise youths have already started doing, not illegally.

I can say for myself and my friends that we get lots of complimentary cards everyday with the phrase “Hey! Here’s my card, i do…

View original post 367 more words

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

About The Children, LLC's Blog

"We're About The Children, it's about time." (800) 787-4981

Challenged Hope

Grandmother raising Grandchildren with FASD in Hamilton Ontario Canada

sethsnap

Photographs from my world.

Lateral Love

"The time is always right to do what is right" ~ Martin Luther King Jr

The Better Man Project ™

a journey into the depths

European Scientist

Blog with Journalistic and Historical articles

Bucket List Publications

Indulge- Travel, Adventure, & New Experiences

abujimoh

Just another WordPress.com site

Girllivinglife's Blog

Life is vain but we gotta live it

Lexi Rose

web site: LexiRose.co.uk

The WordPress.com Blog

The latest news on WordPress.com and the WordPress community.

%d bloggers like this: